How To Share a Concern or File a Complaint

Watch this video to learn how to share a concern or file a complaint with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.

3 steps to share a concern or file a complaint:

1. Visit or call us at 1.800.890.6570
2. Provide a description in writing or in an audio or video recording
3. Submit your concern to the College via letter, email, or online form

Remember, anyone can make a complaint. If you have concerns about the treatment you received from an OT we want to hear about it. Call us at 1.800.890.6570 or email us at

What do you think?