Find out how to install Duck® Brand Adhesive Door Sweeps, in four simple steps.
– Duck® Brand Self-Adhesive Door Bottom Seal:
– Tape Measure
1. Measure the width of your door with a tape measurer. If your door is less than 36 inches wide, cut the door sweep to size with scissors.
2. Next, place the door sweep against your closed door with the clear vinyl seal touching the threshold of the door. Mark the placement of the sweep on the door surface.
3. Then, remove the liner and press the door sweep into place using the marks as a guide.
4. Finally, check to make sure there are no gaps between the adhesive door sweep and door threshold.
Find out more about all of the home weatherization solutions Duck® Brand offers:
Want the latest and greatest from the Duck® brand? Subscribe to get notified when new videos are uploaded: